The African Restaurant Week (ARW) which started in New York City in 2013 supports the best of African/African-inspired cuisine, culture (African, African American, Caribbean) and small business.
CULTURE, COMMUNITY, SMALL BUSINESS
OUR MISSION (Includes the below)
- Boosting the local economy by highlighting various small businesses (including restaurants, cafes, bars) and celebrating African/Diaspora cuisine and culture.
- Fighting hunger by partnering with local kitchens, restaurants and other organizations working to help alleviate this problem.
- Fostering social good, building communal and cultural ties.
- African Restaurant Week is a promotion of diverse voices in the global culinary movement – both celebrity and emerging.
- It is a commitment to community development and social impact, and we’re inviting everyone to be part of it.
Every purchase you make is more than just a transaction—it’s a tribute to our rich African culture and a lifeline for our local businesses.
Welcome to our festival’s shopping cart! SHOP TO MAKE AN IMPACT!